Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Funny how things evolve

'Eight-One'
Wicked Colors on dogtag


When I began this blog, it was meant to be the place that I would break down and share the progress of the new paintings. What was quickly found was that the power and reach of facebook easily covered the ability to show the updates from the studio on a daily basis. I was left with the need for a place that I could get more in depth with the steps and processes that are involved in getting the paintings done. This blog has evolved to fill that need. Here will be the place to share some of the things that I have learned about the different techniques and tools. In addition, because of the blog's format, it can also be a great place to answer questions and get feedback about the current projects.

So please, bookmark this page, share it and check back often. Most of all, let me know what you think. Your input will help drive the direction of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment